£300 - 350 per day
4 months ago
Senior Quantity Surveyor (Reactive Maintenance) - Social Housing
Temp (3 months rolling) - £350/day
We are currently seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client, nationally leading main contractor specialising in Commercial New-build projects based in Stratford. The role will be to work on a mixture of projects, including new-build schools, refurbishments in the leisure sector and various others.
As part of such a varied role, our client is looking for experienced quantity surveyors wwith previous experience working on a variety of work streams, budgeting and estimating, cost reporting, final accounting, CVR’s, variations etc…
As a Quantity Surveyor for our client, your duties will include:
- Management of sub-contractors including variations, valuations, sub-contractor payments, assist with CVR's, issuing payments etc.
- Prepare monthly valuation reports.
- Value and authorise payments to sub-contractors.
- Liaise with Contract Managers to establish the project specification and requirements.
- Monitor the contract progress, assess and report any changes that may affect project costs and or time scale.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need:
- Degree qualified or time served in Quantity Surveying within Construction
- Must have a minimum of 8 years of experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or alternatively feel free to get in touch with Tom Fitzpatrick directly on 07496 601 999 or email email@example.com.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.