4 months ago
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Main Contractor
South East London
We are currently looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor, on behalf of our client, a Main Contracting division of a global organisation who have experienced great success in the London Commercial market. Although still at an early stage, this division is already turning over £40m over the next financial year and plans to build upon this steadily over the coming years.
Our client delivers a seamless service for their high-profile clients and are looking for an experienced Contractor’s Quantity Surveyor, who can deliver on the same values of excellence. If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor with experience delivering Commercial Design and Build projects up to the value of £15m, this could be the exciting opportunity you’ve been looking for.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor for our client, your responsibilities will include:
- Subcontractor Tendering/Procurement including tender analysis for approval.
- Pre-Order Meetings and Placing Subcontract Order Packages.
- Material Procurement from Enquiry to Bulk Order.
- Interim Subcontract Payments throughout project through to settlement of Final Accounts.
- Monthly Cost Reporting against Project Specific Budgets including analysis of variances and projection of Cost to Complete.
- Working with Production and Technical Teams to ensure value for money solutions for the full build process.
Requirements for this role:
- Relevant experience on UK new build Commercial projects.
- Proven negotiation/communication skills.
- The ability to work closely with the other disciplines to deliver value-driven high-quality developments within defined timescales.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or contact Tom Fitzpatrick directly on 07496 601 999 or email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.