£65k - 75k per year + Travel + Bonus
about 2 months ago
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Tier 1 Main Contractor
£65k - £75k + Travel + Bonus
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor, on behalf of our client, an industry leading Main Contractor based in Stratford. Our client promotes a culture of excellence and are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor who is looking to play a key role in the delivery of several of their design and build schemes.
With an exciting portfolio of projects in the Essex and London area, this is a great opportunity to work with a successful contractor who will give you a stable and rewarding platform to take further steps in your career.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor for our client, your responsibilities will include:
- Subcontractor Tendering/Procurement including tender analysis for approval.
- Pre-Order Meetings and Placing Subcontract Order Packages.
- Material Procurement from Enquiry to Bulk Order.
- Interim Subcontract Payments throughout project through to settlement of Final Accounts.
- Monthly Cost Reporting against Project Specific Budgets including analysis of variances and projection of Cost to Complete.
- Working with Production and Technical Teams to ensure value for money solutions for the full build process.
Requirements for this role:
- Relevant experience on UK new build residential development projects.
- Proven negotiation/communication skills.
- The ability to work closely with the other disciplines to deliver quality and value driven high-quality projects within defined timescales.
- Proficient IT skills, in particular, the use of MS Office and Excel
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or contact Tom Fitzpatrick directly on 07496 601 999 or email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.