Senior Quantity Surveyor
£70k - 80k per year
about 1 month ago
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor – Passive Fire Protection
Salary: £70k - £80k
My client, who are one of UK’s leading multi-disciplinary contractors are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the established but ever-growing Passive Fire Protection team. The main purpose of this role will be to manage the day-to-day commercial control, reporting and management of multiple projects from award up to final account, ensuring the Commercial Manager / Head of Commercial are appraised of all progress.
- Review new contracts
- Manage costings and variations
- Variation communication
- QS live Fire Stopping/Fire Door jobs
- Pre-contracts meetings
- Reporting to Commercial Director
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Knowledge and protection of contractual status
- Commercial skills to increase value recovery, ensure cost control and cash management
- Knowledge and understanding of measurement and valuation.
- Knowledge and understanding of budgets and forecast management.
- Preparation and understanding of CVR’s and supplementary financial reports and final accounts.
- 1-2 years experience minimum in Passive Fire Protection in a similar role
If this opportunity excites you or you want to find out more information about other roles, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.