Royal Tunbridge Wells
£65k - 70k per year + Bonus
14 days ago
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Residential Developer (Client side)
£65k - £70k + Bonus
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client a property developer in Tunbridge Wells. Our client are proud to be a company on the rise and are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to be brought in to be a part of that success.
This is a new role within the business, that has been created due to a desire to bring in a key role of the business in-house, where it has traditionally been outsourced to external consultants.
Our client generally have 5-6 projects running at one time, varying in size from small refurbishments to larger mixed-use developments and apartment blocks.
If you are looking for an opportunity out of the ordinary, where you can be rewarded for your efforts and gain recognition for your strong commercial acumen, this could be the opportunity for you.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor for our client, your responsibilities will include:
- Producing Schedules of Works for upcoming projects.
- Putting projects out to tender, managing existing sub-contractor relationships and developing new ones.
- Contract administration.
- Compiling Bills of Quantities.
- Valuations of upcoming and running projects.
- Producing Budget Estimates and reporting to board.
- Financial Forecasting and cost planning for upcoming/ongoing projects.
- Heading up Final Accounts process.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- BSc in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or vocational equivalent.
- Experience in the Residential sector.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or contact Tom Fitzpatrick directly on 07496 601 999 or email email@example.com.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.