£65k - 85k per year + Package
12 days ago
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor – Planned Maintenance/ Refurbishment
Salary: £65k- £85k + Package
My client, who are a national contractor are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the established but ever-growing team. The main purpose of this role will be to manage the day-to-day commercial control, reporting and management of multiple projects from award up to final account, ensuring the Commercial Manager / Head of Commercial are appraised of all progress. This framework will focus on a mixture of internal and external refurbishments.
- Effective commercial control of all allocated projects
- Conduct site visits and carrying out surveying duties
- Updating the Commercial Manager with the progress of all accounts, both client and sub-contract, through to finalisation.
- Having effective commercial control of all allocated projects, including the provision of timely and accurate documentation in accordance with the reporting timetable,
- More specifically, cost value reconciliations, forecasts, continuous improvement documents, cash flow forecast and the commercial register.
- Working closely with the Procurement Team, you will ensure that the procurement of subcontractors and suppliers is undertaken in a appropriate and cost effective manner and manage the production of the final accounts, including re-measurement as necessary to ensure the best result, evaluation and agreement of all variations, extensions of time, loss and expense claims.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Knowledge and protection of contractual status
- Commercial skills to increase value recovery, ensure cost control and cash management
- Knowledge and understanding of measurement and valuation.
- Knowledge and understanding of budgets and forecast management.
- Preparation and understanding of CVR’s and supplementary financial reports and final accounts.
- Knowledge and understanding of subcontract orders and buying.
- Management and development of direct reports
If this opportunity excites you or you want to find out more information about other roles, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.