£65k - 75k per year + Travel + Bonus
19 days ago
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Residential Developer
£65k - £75k + Travel + Bonus
We are currently looking for a Trainee or Assistant Site Manager, on behalf of our client, a Residential property developer based in Beaconsfield. Our client creates stunning living environments in the Southern Home Counties for their clientele and are looking for someone to be brought on board to bring their projects to life. If you are a Site Manager with some experience, with a keen eye for detail and a passion for delivering projects to an exacting standard, this is a great opportunity to showcase your skills.
With an exciting portfolio of Residential developments in the Southern Homes counties, this is a great opportunity to work with a successful developer and take further steps in your career.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor for our client, your responsibilities will include:
- Subcontractor Tendering/Procurement including tender analysis for approval.
- Pre-Order Meetings and Placing Subcontract Order Packages.
- Material Procurement from Enquiry to Bulk Order.
- Interim Subcontract Payments throughout project through to settlement of Final Accounts.
- Monthly Cost Reporting against Project Specific Budgets including analysis of variances and projection of Cost to Complete.
- Working with Production and Technical Teams to ensure value for money solutions for the full build process.
Requirements for this role:
- Relevant experience on UK new build residential development projects.
- Proven negotiation/communication skills.
- The ability to work closely with the other disciplines to deliver value-driven high-quality developments within defined timescales.
- Proficient IT skills, in particular, the use of MS Office and Excel
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or contact Tom Fitzpatrick directly on 07496 601 999 or email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.