£60k - 62k per year
020 3176 4790
5 months ago
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Decent Homes
Location: Wolverhampton / WFH
Hours: Mon – Fri 8:00am – 17:00pm
Salary: Up to £62,000 per annum + benefits
I am currently looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a large social housing decent homes contract in Wolverhampton.
The candidate will be expected to carry out the following duties:
- Pricing Jobs
- Develop and encourage project team performance encouraging and ensuring that Wates’ main contractual obligations and or strategies are executed and regularly reviewed
- Complete and submit monthly CVR and progress reports
- Demonstrate understanding of internal and external tender strategies / build up
- Agree external valuations / cash flow to maximise project value
- Work with the Commercial Manager to agree and produce main and subcontract final accounts
- Ensure all Wates subcontract management / process obligations are complete with particular reference to Procurement, Measurement and valuation, Contractual instructions / notices / orders as well as Health and Safety
- Social Housing experience
- Ideally experience working on New Build projects
- Must have relevant commercial skills and experience including the ability to maximise value recovery, cost control and cash management as well as effectively use / understand financial reports and final accounts.
- Confident communicator, able to demonstrate the ability to form and develop relationships with the client, PQS, design team and supply chain.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.