£60k - 65k per year + Car/Allowance + Package
2 months ago
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Property Services Contractor
Repairs & Maintenance (R&M) Housing
East London / Essex & WFH
£60-65kk + Car / Allowance and Pakcage
We are currently looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor, on behalf of our client, the highly reputable housing maintenance division of a national top 10 Main Contractor.
Our client delivers a day to day repairs and voids service for their RSL / HA clients and are looking for an Quantity Surveyor who can deliver on the commercial elements of one of their key R&M contracts in the West Midlands
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor with experience in the housing responsive maintenance sector this could be the exciting opportunity you’ve been looking for.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor for our client, your responsibilities will include:
- Cost Management
- CVR Reporting
- Supporting operations team regarding costs
- SOR coding and invoicing
- Negotiating invoice queries with client
- Check and approve subcontractor claims for payment
- Liaise with subcontractors to resolve queries
- Assess and issue cost variations to contract
- Update and maintain commercial records
- Assist with contract valuations
- Assist with monthly cost/value variations
- In conjunction with the Commercial Manager, submit and agree final accounts
Preferences for this role:
- 5+ years experience in a Quantity Surveying role
- Housing Maintenance / R&M experience
- Proven negotiation/communication skills.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or contact Jonny Barltrop at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.