£70k - 75k per year + Car/Allowance + Package
8 days ago
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Refurbishment
JCT D&B Refurbishment - Cladding / Tower Blocks / EWI / Net Zero Carbon
S.E London / Kent & WFH (2/3 days)
£70-75k + Car / Allowance and Pakcage
We are currently looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor, on behalf of our client, the highly reputable housing maintenance division of a leading national contractor
Our client delivers a broad range of maintenance, refurbishment and new build services to RSL / HA clients and are currently looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor who can take the lead on a couple of flagship D&B tower block (cladding) refurbishment projects.
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor with experience in the refurbishment and / or housing sector this could be the exciting opportunity you’ve been looking for.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor for our client, your responsibilities will include:
- Cost Management
- CVR Reporting
- Sub-contractor procurement and management
- Lead team of QS's and AQS's
- Supporting operations team regarding costs
- Negotiating invoice queries with client
- Check and approve subcontractor claims for payment
- Liaise with subcontractors to resolve queries
- Assess and issue cost variations to contract
- Update and maintain commercial records
- Assist with contract valuations
- Assist with monthly cost/value variations
- In conjunction with the Commercial Manager, submit and agree final accounts
Preferences for this role:
- 5+ years experience in a Quantity Surveying role
- D&B or housing planned maintenance expreience
- Proven negotiation/communication skills.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or contact Jonny Barltrop at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.