£80k - 85k per year + Package
4 months ago
Managing Quantity Surveyor
Housing Refurbishment - D&B - Cladding / Externals
Salary - up to £85,000
We are currently seeking an experienced Managing Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client, a reputable growing SME main contractor specialising in housing refurbishment and regneration projects to social housing clients, the role is to lead the commercial team across all contracts in the £20m+ business and help support the board achieve growth targets.
Works focus on External Refurbishments, particularly cladding and facades and are typically on a D&B contract working directly with key HA and LA clients throughout the London area.
Our client is looking for a commercial lead with extensive experience in the social housing sector working on cladding / regen / refurbishment frameworks with strong knowledge of team managment and quantity surveying duties such as management of subcontractors, budgeting and estimating, schedule of rates, cost reporting, final accounting, CVR’s, variations etc.
If you are interested in a move into a reputable and growing main-contractor where you can be a part of a successful and stable team, this could be the opportunity for you.
As a Managing Quantity Surveyor for our client, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Control all expenditure for relevant projects / work streams
- Leading the team of quanitty surveyors
- Reconcile cost/value reports & profit forecasts.
- Onboarding of Sub contractors/suppliers.
- Ensuring value for money & financial assessments.
- Manage day to day cost control & monitoring & reporting.
- Process Sub contractor requests for payment via application & invoice.
- Attend project & company related meetings.
- Ensure timely cash flow management.
- Maintain & develop professional relationships with client & customers.
You will need:
- Ideally 3+ years experience as a Senior Quantity Surveyor with a solid surveying background role in housing
- Industry relevant Degree or vocational equivalent.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or contact Jonny Barltrop at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.