£55k - 60k per year + Car/Allowance + Package
22 days ago
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager
Housing Repairs & Mainteance (R&M)
£55-60k + Car/Allowance & Benefits
We are currently looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor, on behalf of our client, a leading Joint Venture organisation in the West London area for someone to lead the commercial team and function of this large repairs service.
Our client delivers a day to day repairs, voids and planned maitnenance services for their HA client and are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor who can lead the team of QS's and deliver on the commercial elements of the contract. If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor with experience in the housing maintenance sector this could be the exciting opportunity you've been looking for.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor for our client, your responsibilities will include:
* Team Management (5 persons)
* Cost Management
* Supporting operations team regarding costs
* Negotiating invoice queries with client
* Check and approve subcontractor claims for payment
* Liaise with subcontractors to resolve queries
* Assess and issue cost variations to contract
* Update and maintain commercial records
* Assist with contract valuations
* Assist with monthly cost/value variations
* In conjunction with the Commercial Manager, submit and agree final accounts
Preferences for this role:
* 5+ years experience in a Quantity Surveying role
* Housing Maintenance / R&M experience
*Proven Management skills
* Proven negotiation/communication skills.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.