£60k - 70k per year + Package
over 1 year ago
My client is in the market for a Senior Project Manager - To lead the development of 64 homes across 6 sites on an existing LA estate in North London.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF ROLE
To lead and manage the successful delivery of a large project or portfolio of works in line with the Line of Sight delivering projects safely, that delight our customers, are of a high quality, within the financial targets set and in line with agreed programmes. To lead by example by engendering the collaborative culture throughout the Project team, including suppliers and customers, ensuring that everyone works towards our common vision of a vibrant delivery mechanism that delivers on promises, chosen by customers and has safety at its core.
Experience and knowledge
- A track record of overseeing / leading a number of small sites on an existing estate
- Being able to be the face of the project to the client / tenants living around the development sites and other stake holders
- You will need to have a proven record of delivering safely on tight sites
- Experience of working with different construction methods ... traditional / timber frame SIPS , Light weight metal frame
- A track record of delivering to the client brief
- Being able to work with the Commercial teams to ensure delivery to time and budget
- Line management skills ... you will lead the project and line manage up to 3 site managers
- Excellent reporting skills / communication skills
Has an industry recognised qualification such as a Degree, HND, NVQ or similar in a Civil Engineering/Building or related course.
Skills (including IT)
Good IT skills.
SMSTS competent, Correct CSCS card, PTS (if required) and other identified training.
Good level of IT skills.
Good level of programming and Conditions of contract (NEC, ICE etc.) knowledge.