Hammersmith & Fulham
£70k - 85k per year
20 days ago
Build Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced and professional senior project manager to join their passionate team. Based on site, you will be responsible for the smooth running and coordination of high-end projects, from set out to succesfull handover. Candidates must be have excellent management and communication skills and attention to detail.
• Coordinate high-end residential design, fit-outs and renovations.
• Project administration.
• Order management.
• Monitor and manage logistics.
• Site management and coordination of sub-contractors.
• Snagging rectification management.
• Liaise with clients and contractors.
• Spreadsheet analysis and management reports.
Skills and Experience
• Previous experience in a project coordination or management role.
• Previous experience in design, interiors or architecture company.
• Experience of planning and permission procecesse within the Chelsea, Kensington and Fullham boroughs of South West London.
• Proficient in MS Office and Google Drive, especially Excel.
• Meticulous attention to detail and eye for good design.
• Pro-active, good initiative, tenacious and confident.
If this position is of interest or you'd like to discuss, please get in touch on 020 3434 3899.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.