£30k - 45k per year
4 months ago
ASSISTANT PROCUREMENT MANAGER. Assistant Procurement Manager required for an award-winning, multi-disciplinary building and property consultancy based in SE London / Kent.
Our client are looking to employ a highly motivated individual to join their in-house procurement team who have procured in excess of £3b of public Contracts and Frameworks via OJEU and now Find a Tender. The role requires good communication and project management skills and the person must have good attention to detail and be able to prioritise their workload. The key requirements of the role are set out below.
- Supporting the Procurement team to fulfil their daily tasks
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Project etc. Good Excel skills are a key requirement of the role, as the use of spreadsheets is a key task.
- Assisting with the management of various above and below threshold procurement processes via the clients e-tendering portal MyTenders or other client portals. The majority of procurements are in relation to the public sector and include construction and maintenance contracts (the likes of response repairs Contracts, planned works Contracts, faculties management Contracts, mechanical and electrical Contracts, etc.)
- Assisting with the preparing of Contract Notices and Contract Award Notices
- Setting up procurement documents (for) utilising template documents, including, but not limited to; Selection Questionnaire, PAS 91, Invitation to Tender, etc.
- Assisting with the preparation of price documents (frameworks), specifications, preliminaries, Contracts, etc.
- Managing and responding to clarifications with the support of the team.
- Facilitating the moderation of technical marking and assisting with the facilitation of interviews.
- Reviewing Price documents (Frameworks) with other members of the team and issuing price clarifications.
- Helping to preparing various reports, including selection questionnaire reports, tender opening reports and tender reports.
- Attending client meetings and preparing and issuing minutes and other relevant documentation
- Setting up evaluation spreadsheets and other spreadsheets from standard templates already in place
- Undertaking quality checks of documents, letters, spreadsheets and reports
- Preparing feedback letters and the associated appendices
- Printing and collating Contracts for issue to Contractors and Clients
- Assist with the management and running of contract arrangements (Frameworks and Dynamic Purchasing Systems.)
- Logging section 20 observations and supporting the team to respond to them Should this say “supporting leaseholder consultation”
- Undertake training to develop in the role
- Undertaking any other activities as required to support the procurement team.”
For further information please contact Danny at Build Recruitment; firstname.lastname@example.org / 07756 401156
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.