£45k - 56k per year + bonus, pension, health
11 months ago
Senior Operations Manager (Hard FM)
£45-56k + Bonus, Pension, Healthcare
My Client are looking for a Senior Operations Manager to work on a large static site in the Edinburgh area. The Senior Operations Manager will have the opportunity to take on an exciting contract within a growing company that likes to promote from within. This site is seen a very strategic site for the company and the Senior Operations Manager will have a good large team to help them support it.
The role for the Senior Operations Manager:
- To facilitate Hard FM activities undertaking the functional, technical and management aspects
- Responsible for the implementation of planned maintenance regimes and setting up of the FM management system
- To be responsible for contractual performance in accordance with agreed budgets and compliance within the Service Level Standards
- Responsible for all operational staff, budgets and performance of sub-contractors within the work stream
- To implement and maintain the Contract performance monitoring system, ensuring no penalties are incurred
- To manage the business cost effectively with respect to supply chain efficiency in order to achieve best value for money in procurement
- To maintain close liaison with the Client FM function to ensure day to day requirements of delivering the contract are met
- To recruit, select, motivate and manage the Hard FM services teams and ensure ongoing development to the highest standards of professionalism and customer service
Ideally the Senior Operations Manager will have:
- Qualifications in an engineering/building services discipline and experience in a similar role
- Excellent team leadership skills with experience of integrating teams and improving efficiency, to deliver on own and team’s deadlines with consistency
- Excellent customer services skills and ability to cope with demanding and varied customer requirements
- Previous experience managing a large number of varied staff and dealing effectively with recruitment and selection, performance management, absence management issues etc.
- Budgetary experience and responsibility (>£2 million) with proven commercial acumen. Financially driven with ability to deliver to bottom line. Good understanding of business systems
- Excellent project management skills and strong organisational skills
- Computer literacy with strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.