£58k per year + Benefits Package
5 days ago
My client is an in-house maintenance delivery arm of a local authority within the West London region, due to a recent restructure there is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Operations Manager to lead the Planned Maintenance and Projects division.
- To meet and exceed business KPIs and objectives, ensuring an efficient and effective service is achieved and maintained
- Responsible for a team of Service Managers, Supervisors and operatives delivering various work-streams across Kitchens & Bathrooms, Disabled Adaptations, PPM and Cyclical works and Grounds Maintenance.
- Oversee project management to support the delivery of a range of planned investment programmes
- Strong experienced within Repairs/Maintenance in a Social Housing environment, specifically management of a Direct works force (DLO)
- Strong commercial background including financial and budget management
- Strong knowledge of Health & Safety in relation to social housing maintenance and refurbishments
- Membership to RICS or CIOB (desirable)
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information please contact Kieran from Build Recruitment on 07487847467 or send your CV to Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.