£60k - 70k per year + car allowance + package
about 1 year ago
Senior Mechanical Project Engineer
£70k + car/ allowance + package
We have an opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Project Engineer to join our clients team in London, to lead the mechanical services aspects of their projects and provide the resources required for natural growth in the region. Reporting into the Operations Director, you will have overall responsibility for the mechanical elements of your projects ensuring that the company meet programme, cost, and safety and quality objectives.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Overall responsibility of the Mechanical Services installation on your projects from first design through to Smart Landings.
- Deliver a quality installation, in line with our client’s expectations, maximising the profitability by smart design and early selection, driving our cost whilst maintaining our standards.
- Work with the planner to have a clear sequence of works with defined durations and resource loaded that is agreed with our client.
- Work with the BIM department to produce fully coordinated installation drawings to a standard which allows clear direction for site installation or production of offsite manufacturing.
- Informative procurement of subcontractors and suppliers.
We are looking for you to be a qualified and experienced Engineer with the ability to drive the design, co-ordination, delivery and handover of all projects. You will be dependable and seen as the person to advise on M&E and bring clarity to complex situations.
To be successful in this role you will be a team player who will engage at all levels, will challenge the “Norm” and bring added value to a project’s design. You will also thrive on a right first time approach and p be able to travel to sites across the region when required.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.