6 months ago
Senior Mechanical Engineer
ASAP – Permanent contacts
Salary neg depending on experience
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Construction Consultancy, who are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer based in Plymouth or Exeter.
Our client an award winning Construction Consultancy, who offer multi-disciplinary services across the South West are looking for an experienced and qualified Mechanical Engineer to join the team. Flexible working arrangements available.
Day to Day:
- Design and specification on all Mechanical service systems
- Production of detailed calculations using - Excel, IES, Cymap, in-house developed tools, etc.
- Client and contractor meetings on site
- Site surveys and inspections
- Report writing and drawing using AutoCAD
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Experience of working AutoCAD and Revit is essential
- Ideally applicants will be a chartered member of CIBSE or the IMechE
- Mechanical Engineering qualifications and minimum of 3years experience essential
- Dedicated and hardworking
- Excellent communication and written skills essential
- Competitive salary and car allowance
- Flexible working arrangement available
- 27 days holiday + BH
- Pension contributions
- Family friendly benefits
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.