£50,000 - 51,367 per year
6 months ago
Senior Maintenance Surveyor / Contracts Manager
Build recruitment are working in partnership with a Kent based housing association, who are recruiting for an experienced Senior Maintenance Surveyor to be the lead for the day to day & void teams and effectively manage the team of Surveyors.
- Auditing contractor quality of works ensuring they are a high quality
- Effectively managing a team of surveyors
- Be responsible for preparing a substantial responsive repair programme including the budgets, cash flow forecasts
- Lending technical expertise and on job assistance for specialist issues that may arise
- Ensuring works are being delivered in a timely manner while prioritising value for money & customer satisfaction
- Ideally possess membership of RICS or CIOB, alternatively possess previous building surveying experience
- Experiences of managing a team of surveyors
- Have experience of manging contractors (Essential)
- Possess a Driving license & have access to a car (Essential)
- Possess a CSCS card
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information, please contact Justin from Build Recruitment on 07487794027 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.