£50k - 55k per year + Excellent benefits package
020 3176 4790
4 months ago
Role: Senior Health & Safety / CDM Consultant
Sector: Construction & Engineering Consultancy
Location: Croydon office - Projects scattered throughout London and on a national basis
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + excellent benefits package
My client is a well-established construction and engineering consultancy who are currently looking to bring onboard a Senior H&S / CDM Consultant to join their safety team out of their Croydon office covering projects throughout London and within the M25. My client are recruiting for a Health and Safety professional who is competent to provide a CDM / H&S service for their portfolio of residential, commercial, healthcare, education, leisure, industrial and retail projects, advising and assisting clients and other principal designers with their statutory duties as defined by CDM 2015 regulations.
This role would be reporting directly into the Director of H&S for the business and you would be the 2nd in control of all aspects of safety & compliance for the business, the post holder will have responsibility for the management of health and safety on projects under their control and ensuring these projects meet the business standards on project governance. The post holder will also be flexible to deliver other construction, project health & safety, and general H&S compliance reviews/audits.
They are ideally looking for an experienced and competent Senior H&S / CDM Consultant to join the team who has the relevant industry qualifications such as a NEBOSH Construction and ideally membership to APS or IOSH. This position offers an excellent opportunity to develop leadership and client-facing skills, whilst being a part of a growing and highly successful business.
- Working alongside a team of Consultants to provide Health and Safety and CDM support to a variety of clients
- Ensure legal compliance in line with CDM regulation throughout the client portfolio
- Working alongside large-scale Principal Contractors to influence H&S / CDM
- Support the implementation of H&S policy and procedure
- Conduct audits/inspections of sites from design to completion stage client-wide
- Recent experience as CDM Consultant and knowledge of new CDM2015 Regulations
- Experience of working within a busy, demanding customer focused environment, and the ability to engage Principal Contractors and external clients at all levels
- NEBOSH Construction or equivalent
- Membership to APS or IOSH (desirable)
- Experience of delivering CDM 2015
- Full UK Driving License
In return my client offers a competitive salary in the region of £50,000 - £55,000 and an excellent benefits package, if you are interested in hearing more about the role or would like more information then please get in touch. | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.