£40k - 60k per year
about 1 month ago
Job Title: Senior Geospatial Surveyor
Senior Geospatial Surveyor; We have an exciting new opportunity with an Industry leading multi-disciplinary consultancy, with expertise in Geospatial Surveying. Our client has a strong history of working with some of the UK's leading firms, using the most modern and up to date 2D and 3D technology in order to develop the highest quality site maps.
They are looking to add to what is already one of the largest teams of chartered surveyors to meet the demands of their ever-growing property and project portfolio. The role will be based from their Birmingham office, but the successful candidate will also be required to be mobile in and around the large number of ongoing projects. This opportunity will not only allow the ability to further enhance Geospatial knowledge, as there is benefit of learning on the job, working on a number of prestigious projects with values over £30million. This role also provides the option to work on exciting overseas projects.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Lead Surveyor - will be lead surveyor on site, managing client relationship, project timescales and meeting deadlines
- Understanding of team management, ensuring monthly targets are met and profitability is maintained
- Bidding for new work and managing current contracts
- Topographical Studies (Processing and Analysing) - using a Robotic Tool Station and GPS technology, working on N4CE software
- Developing measured Building Surveys (Leica P40, Leica RTC360, Faro Focus S150, GeoSLAM ZEB-REVO)
- Registration and Processing of laser scan survey data (Leica Cyclone and Faro Scene)
- Analysis of data using AutoCAD and GIS programmes
- Prepare 2D/3D surveys and models (AutoCAD and Revit)
Presenting findings to clients and writing reports
- Full Time Permanent position
- £40-£60k per annum (dependant on experience)
- Hours: 08:30 and 17:00 with a 1-hour lunch break
- Working weekends may be required in addition to starting earlier and finishing late on some occasions
- Full clean diving license is required
- Travel for work purposes is provided via hire cars
-25 Days holiday and study leave
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.