City of London
£29k per year
2 months ago
Build Recruitment are currently working with a leading Housing Association in London to recruit for a Senior Gas Administrator.
- Responsible for the administration of service records and validation of Landlords gas safety records, including auditing incoming documents and updating data from these records
- Responsible for liaising with solicitors and Courts as appropriate, to manage Forced Entry where necessary to complete gas servicing
- Produce effective and accurate reporting and develop and monitor Gas Contractor OPIs and KPIs to ensure delivery of services in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Liaise with stakeholders both internally and externally to complete job outputs, as well as direct customer contact as required
- Co-ordinate project activities, e.g. data reconciliation
- Administer operatives and supervisors in delivering gas servicing. use a word processing package such as Microsoft Word
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries, using an email system (e.g. Microsoft Outlook)
- Must have gas compliance experience
- Good standard of education
- Good level of IT skills and literacy
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV or please give Megan Lockhart a call on 07 4 9 6 08 9 78 4
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.