£40k - 50k per year
17 days ago
My client is a leading Social Housing provider based in the South of England area, currently looking for an experienced Senior Fire Surveyor to join the team on a permanent basis.
- Lead on the Fire Safety programme, ensuring that all completed works comply with the relevant regulations.
- Management of a small team of surveyors who will support you with the delivery of the programme.
- Take the lead in ensuring value for money is being obtained in the delivery of the annual fire safety planned works programme.
- Monitor the delivery projects against agreed outputs and financial performance.
- Ensure completion of backlog Fire Actions in line with timescales agreed with senior management.
- Ensure completion of non-backlogged Fire Actions in line within the agreed timescales (those identified in new FRAs).
- Liaise with other internal departments, ensuring projects are delivered on schedule and to budget
What you will have;
- Experienced Surveyor/Project Manager with a social housing background, having worked for a Housing Association, Local Authority, Contractor, or similar business.
- Degree qualified within a Construction/Surveying related discipline, coupled with H&S qualifications in relation to Fire Safety
- Experienced delivering complex Fire Safety remediation works, in particular on tall rise tower blocks in a social housing environment .
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.