24 days ago
Senior Project Manager - Fire Safety
Social Housing - Negotiable Daily Rate from £350 - £450/day depending on experience
3 month contract (potential of extensions), whilst advertising for the Permanent role - Immediate start required
My client is a leading provider of Social Housing operating in London, currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for an temporary contract for 3 - 6 months, to lead and deliver multiple capital investment programmes relating to cladding and fire safety remedial works.
You will be ensuring the projects are delivered on time, to budget, and high customer satisfaction whilst leading and co-ordinating a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, including developers, consultants and contractors.
- Ensure effective contract management of projects including management of contractors, suppliers and consultants at all project stages, chairing meetings as necessary.
- Manage the appointment and day to day activities of consultants
- Ensure contracts are run so that they provide value for money and are in accordance with statutory and contractual obligations
- Develop positive working relationships with contractors seeking to resolve any issues at informal level where appropriate
- Lead on the procurement and tendering of new contracts and in the preparation of briefs and appointment of external consultants and contractors as required.
- Obtain grants where possible and ensure grant requirements are met.
Ideally you will be;
- Educated to Degree or qualified by experience
- Professional qualification e.g. RICS, CIH, CIOB and evidence of continuing professional development.
- Extensive experience of planning and delivering complex capital investment projects within a housing organisation or similar body.
- Proven experience in commissioning and assessing specialist reports
- Extensive experience of working and negotiating with contractors, developers , consultants and other stakeholders
For more information on this position please contact Kieran Williams at Build Recruitment on 07487 847 467 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.