£55k - 65k per year + industry leading benefits package
020 3176 4790
11371 - FE1
7 months ago
Role: Senior Fire Engineer
Sector: Fire Engineering Consultancy
Location: Central London
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + car / travel allowance + an industry leading benefits package
I am working with one of the UK’s leading fire engineering consultancies who are based throughout the UK, the practice who were established in the 1990’s and provide expert fire engineering services to a variety of clients on projects in the residential, commercial, office, industrial, retail, sport and leisure sectors are recruiting for an experienced Senior Fire Engineer to join the business out of their modern offices based in Central London covering schemes on a regional and national basis.
You would be reporting into the Partner who oversees the London office be the first point of call in all matters regarding fire engineering, fire design and fire strategy / safety, this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious fire engineering professional to join an innovative and forward thinking organisation which can offer excellent career progression throughout the business structure and the chance to develop leadership and client facing skills whilst being part of a successful and rapidly growing fire consultancy.
- Project Manage the Fire Engineering delivery of medium and large scale projects
- Developing fire engineering solutions for various building types and at different stages of construction
- Demonstrate the ability to develop, oversee and monitor performance based fire engineering solutions
- Carrying out risk assessments of existing buildings and implement fire engineering design when and where required
- Experience of working on structural fire engineering projects
- Meet with new and existing clients to improve existing relationships and generate new business
- Create programs of work and attend site visits, client meetings and assist with the implementation of quality control procedures
- A degree qualification within Fire Engineering or an Engineering discipline
- Membership to IFE or equivalent
- Chartered Engineer or capable to work towards this (desirable)
- Experience in a client-facing role which involves project delivery
- Working knowledge of building codes e.g ADB, BS:9999, BS:7974 etc
- Excellent communication and technical writing skills
- Experience of liaising with design teams, architects, clients, local approving authorities, contractors, and other third parties is desirable.
In return my client are offering an extremely competitive salary in the region of £55,000 - £65,000 + car / travel allowance + industry leading benefits package as well as scope for progression within the companies structure and the support to develop your skills and further your career.
If you are interested in the position or would like more information then please get in touch | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.