£45k - 55k per year
17 days ago
Senior Facilities Manager
We are currently working with a leading facilities company to appoint a Senior Facilities Manager work on an exciting contract in the city. The perfect candidate will be hungry to develop and will bring a good amount of experience into a Senior Facilities Manager role, they must have extensive H&S knowledge and people management experience
The purpose of the Senior Facilities Manager will have line management responsibilities for FMs in the region and will be the Lead FM representative for specified key clients.
Day to Day
- Performance manage, set goals and complete year end assessment to be done in collaboration and agreement with your RFM and Client FM Leads
- Assist in recruitment and employee people management issues
- Act as mentor, where required, to designated FMs (i.e. those who require coaching and day to day guidance) and be responsible for their continuing development
- To deliver the financial management of the property through the preparation of service charge budgets, the monitoring of agreed budgets to pre-defined cash limits, quarterly variance reporting and service charge reconciliation to agreed accounting practices. Also, to administer non-recoverable budgets
- Facilities (property/portfolio) Management
Service Charge Management and Total FM would be ideal for this type of role
Please apply or contact Elliot Cariss Smith at Build Recruitment if the role of Senior Facilities Manager is something of interest.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.