£55k - 65k per year + Excellent Benefits
020 3176 4790
7 days ago
Role: Senior Employers Agent
Location: West London
Sector: Construction Consultancy
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + Industry leading benefits package
I am representing an award winning multi-disciplinary building and architecture consultancy who have been established for over 50 years, they are looking to bring on board a Senior Employer’s Agent, Project Manager or Quantity Surveyor to work within their Employers Agent team out of their office in West London, working on a portfolio of exciting residential projects dotted throughout London and the South East.
The role is for the management of multiple new-build residential and mixed-use projects and involves negotiation, client liaison and relationship management. My client are seeking a motivated individual with a minimum of 5 years post graduate experience within the construction industry.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Educated to degree level and preferably MRICS qualified.
- Sound contractual and technical knowledge.
- Experience in a senior surveying role or EA position.
- Prior experience of residential construction.
- Able to manage and prioritise their own workload.
- Articulate with excellent communication skills.
- Follow through and complete tasks with a sense of urgency.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
In return my client offers a competitive salary in the region of £55,000 - £65,000 + industry leading benefits package and scope throughout the organisation for progression and career development.
If you are interested in the position or would like more information then please get in touch. | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.