£55k - 65k per year + Car Allowance
19 days ago
Senior Employers Agent;
An award-winning multi-discipline practice is looking to bolster their Employers Agent team in their Kent office.
My firm is a public sector specialist they undertake exclusive projects for housing associations, local authorities and developers in the Kent and South East area. The work includes new build and refurbishment schemes, you'll deliver housing, education and commercial programmes.
This organisation manages projects from inception to completion, they range from £2million - £150million. The EA team is an efficient division they work in tandem with the other respective departments across the consultancy.
There are career development and progression opportunities with my client, you're given the chance to achieve accreditations such as MRICS, MCIOB and MAPM. They have a strong emphasis in promotion and Partners are all previous employees.
- Contract administration
- Project management
- Project monitoring
- Managing external consultants
- Liaising with important stakeholders
- Monitoring funds/budgets
- Leading project and site meetings
- Overseeing works from inception to completion
- BSc/MSc Building Surveying/Quantity Surveyor or Construction degree
- MRICS/MCIOB & MAPM advantageous
- Proven EA experience
- Client management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong construction and regulations knowledge
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Career progression
- Life assurance
- Company iPhone & Laptop
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Professional membership paid
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.