£55k - 65k per year + bonus + bens
about 2 months ago
Senior Employers' Agent (Social Housing). Midlands. Build Recruitment are working in partnership with a leading Building & Property Consultancy with offices Nationwide. Having experienced exponential growth and successes over the past few years, my client is currently looking for an experienced Employers Agent to take on existing workload in the Midlands and further develop the EA offering.
The successful candidate will perform as client representative working in partnership with numerous housing clients, specifically managing new build projects from inception through to completion;
- Develop client brief and assemble project delivery teams
- Preparation of accurate and robust tender and contract packages
- Analyse and review Contractor/Development and Designer proposals
- Prepare contract engrossments
- Act as client representative or contract administrator for the delivery of multiple projects
What you will need:
- MRICS qualified with experience as a Building Surveyor or Quantity Surveyor
- A strong understanding of development control and funding/delivery standards within the social housing sector
- Experienced at delivering new build developments under the terms of JCT, D&B or other bespoke agreements
- Ability to identify and mitigate associated risks throughout the Build process
- Client facing & strong communication skills
My client is willing to offer a highly competitive salary/package, industry leading CPD and training, professional memberships paid for, car/mileage allowances alongside a vibrant and collaborate working environment.
If you are interested in learning more please apply with your CV or alternatively reach out to Danny at Build Recruitment via firstname.lastname@example.org / 07756 401156
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.