£40k - 47k per year + car allowance, benefits, excellent pension
12 months ago
Build Recruitment are working exclusively with a leading provider of Social Housing based in Central London currently assisting the Engineering department in securing two Senior Electrical Engineers on full time permanent contracts.
- Support the Electrical Contracts Manager in the management of electrical maintenance contracts, inspections and assessments providing technical support
- Contract administration of aerial, door entry, warden call systems, fire alarm, emergency lighting, estate lighting, landlord’s electrical installations and fire fighting equipment
- Ensure accurate records and monitoring systems are in place
- Assist in the preparation of condition reports and contribute to planning for future investment
- Monitor contractor performance and work quality
- Post inspection of works ensuring contractual standards
You will have;
- City & Guilds or HNC in Electrical Engineering or equivalent (candidates working towards this may be considered)
- Detailed understanding of Electrical regulations, standards, code of practise and H&S procedures.
- Able to produce detailed technical reports and specifications
- Sound knowledge of contract administration
- Strong communication skills including written, numerical and verbal
- Social Housing experience is highly desired
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information please contact Kieran from Build Recruitment on 07487847467 or send your CV to Kieran.email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.