£47k - 48k per year + 50% Discount for work tools, Gym membership, Pension scheme, Progression
21 days ago
Our client has approached us looking for a senior electrical engineer to work for them directly in one of the largest luxury retail stores in Knights bridge. The ideal carpenter for this role will be looking for job security, progression and must be confident using their own initiative. The building its self is a listed building and requires a lot of attention meaning the senior electrical engineer for this role must be used to working in a fast paced environment and working with high voltage power.
The shift pattern for this senior electrical engineer is working 44 hours per week on a '4 on 4 off' basis, at least 12 a year, 7:30am-7:30pm. Night work at times if on HV team. Due to how shift patters run you will expected to work Xmas day if on shift.
The benfits of this role are endless... free gym memberships, discounts on store items up to 33% and 50% off tools, birthdays off, sick pay, fiancial support, 27 days of annual leave (After 5 years of service) and health well being.
Responsibilities for senior electrical engineer:
- Main building Boiler and pressure vessel maintenance and their associated systems and then overseeing their Annual insurance inspections
- General Power station maintenance
- Well pump panel maintenance
- Repair and maintenance of engine room Dewatering stations
- Main building Boiler minor maintenance and repair
- PPM completion on schedule
- Reactive task completion on schedule
- Upgrading of plant room systems and minor projects
- Overseeing Steam system integrity to ensure that it operates in safely
- Contractor management within the power station
- Overseeing specialist contractors to ensure they deliver on their maintenance contracts
- Taking control of Fuel delivery’s to our main building and KCC tanks
- Reporting low stock levels on essential parts and obtaining quotes and ordering
- Assisting in Planning of future plant upgrades
- Maintenance and repair of Pneumatic systems maintenance
- Attendance required to meetings concerning current and future works
- Highlighting areas of risk to the Power managet
Qualifications and knowledge:
- You should be HV switching accredited and be an approved AP with a capacity to move up to SAP with HV instrumentation knowledge.
- You should be Gas safe Registered, holding current valid commercial Gas qualifications in pipework.
- Electrical qualifications up to at least C&G level 3 and ideally testing and inspection
- Plumbing / mechanical qualifications up to at least C&G level 3
If you are a HV approved/ senior electrical engineer and meet the criteria above but have any questions please feel free to get in touch with Ruby Skinner.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.