City of London
£22k - 28k per year
020 3176 4790
4 months ago
My client is looking for a facilities assistant to join their team in the heart of London, on a permanent contract. As the facilities assistant you must provide comprehensive administrative support to the Facilities Team including managing the help desk, ensuring all team information is kept up to date including all statutory and non-statutory PPMs, H&S compliance and ISO14001 information. Compiling data on supplier performance and developing measure to help improve this
Supported by the Head of Facilities, responsible for delivering the facilities service provision across all UK&I offices, managing and resolving all day to day operational issues
Occasional travel to other UKI offices.
Duties of the facilities assistant:
- Manage the Facilities helpdesk (CAFM Explorer) and all operational issues and ensuring these are resolved to meet the requirements of the business
- Developing and maintaining positive working relationships with our ext5ernal supply partners and internal stakeholders
- Ensuring records and documentation are kept up to date and filed in accordance with company and departmental policy (standardised across all offices and meeting audit and compliance needs)
- Working with HSEQ to ensure all sites are compliant and the key lead to action issues raised within audit improvements or internal requests, including at times carrying out office inspections
- Liaising with building managers, agents and contractors to obtain data in areas such as sustainability and improvement works
- Collection, analysis and presentation of operational data for internal reporting purposes
- Ensuring the facilities service delivery is in line with company policies and procedures, for example: Avetta supplier vetting
- Working closely with the Head of Facilities, contributing to the strategic development of the services provided as well as larger scale projects and office fit-outs
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- IT literate, able to comfortably pick up new systems with a logical approach
- An excellent organiser, able to manage multiple workloads and priorities
- Excellent level of business acumen, able to judge situations and act appropriately
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Knowledge of CAFM Explorer would be an advantage
If you would like to apply for this role please get in touch ASAP and I look forward to speaking with you.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.