£55k - 60k per year + benefits, allowances
3 months ago
My client is a medium-sized Housing Association based in Berkshire, due to growth and expansion my client is looking to employ a Senior Development Project Manager to lead a team of Project Managers and manage a variety of new build residential development programmes on behalf of the Housing Association.
- Lead a small team, providing guidance and excellent technical knowledge to achieve the desires results
- Plan development schemes from inception to completion, ensuring the maximum number of new homes are built and the group’s mixed tenure development programme is realised
- Prepare bids (where applicable) for capital funding to Homes England
- Scheme appraisals and feasibility studies
- Previous experience in a similar role (or looking to step up) for a Housing Association or other similar business delivering high quality development schemes
- Strong knowledge of planning requirements, procurement methods and construction delivery
- HNC (minimum) in Construction, ideally you’d be MRICS or MCIOB
- Skilled influencer and team motivator
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information please contact Kieran from Build Recruitment on 07487847467 or send your CV to Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.