£62k per year + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Senior Compliance Manager - Berkshire based Housing Association
Salary up to £62,000 per annum, full time permanent role
- To manage the compliance of contractors and consultants commissioned to undertake work on behalf of the association.
- Responsible for delivering compliance with landlord obligations on various workstreams, you will ensure the right programme of inspections, surveys and checks are carried out and that resulting remedial programmes are delivered in a timely manner, with accurate certification against validated stock data.
- Act as the designated Building Safety Manager, in line with the proposals set out in the draft Building Safety Bill 2020.
- Work with colleagues to provide direction on the management of risk and ensuring legislative and regulatory compliance by the association’s contractors. You will also oversee the management of insurance claims for the planned works team and manage the facilities management function for the business
- You will ensure the establishment and maintenance of robust and accurate programme compliance records, files and reports, for both existing and new programmes, for legionella, fire, lifts, AOVs, electrical testing regime, asbestos and other programmes
- Relevant health and safety or building safety qualification (e.g. IOSH/NEBOSH).
- Social Housing experience having worked for another Housing Association or Local Authority managing compliance contracts and remedial works
- Incorporated or associate member status of RICS, RIBA, CIOB or CIBSE (desirable).
- BOH4 P405 – management of asbestos in buildings (or similar qualification) (desirable).
- Full clean driving license with own transport.
For more information on this role please contact Kieran Williams at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.