£90k - 105k per year + Bonus & Competitive Package
4 months ago
A leading building maintenance service provider is seeking a Senior Commercial Manager to join their London-based team. As Commercial Lead you will provide guidance and advice to senior operational staff, as well as building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, often on PFI contracts. Day to day duties include operationally managing the commercial team, providing direction to a large team.
You will be joining a world-leading facilties and building services provider, who boast some of the world’s most recognisable buildings as previous projects and have an international reach. They provide an array of services, from front-of-house and soft services, to M&E maintenance, construction and projects.
- Previous experience in commercial management in a relevant sector.
- Electrical or building services background.
- Experience of PFI contracts.
- BSc or MSc degree accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) in quantity surveying, commercial management or a related construction subject together with RICS membership.
- A practical and logical mind and a methodical way of thinking.
- Strong numeracy and financial management skills.
This is a senior role within a main contractor and comes with a salary of £90,000 - £105,000 depending on experience, a bonus, car and a range of other benefits.
To apply, please upload an up to date CV. I aim to be in touch within a week of your application.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.