£45k - 50k per year
about 2 months ago
Senior CDM Consultant / Principal Designer
We are currently recruiting for a property and construction consultancy who due to significant growth over the last year are looking to develop their CDM & H&S team. My client are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety professional who is competent to provide a CDM / PD service for their portfolio of residential, commercial and bespoke projects throughout their regional projects in the South East and on a national basis, advising and assisting clients and other principal designers with their statutory duties as defined by CDM 2015 regulations.
The post holder will have responsibility for the management of health and safety on projects under their control and ensuring these projects meet the business standards on project governance. The post holder will also be flexible to deliver other construction, project health & safety, and general H&S compliance reviews/audits.
They are ideally looking for an experienced and competent Senior CDM Consultant / PD to join the team who has the relevant industry qualifications such as a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent and memberships to APS and GradIOSH or CMIOSH status (desirable). This position offers an excellent opportunity to develop leadership and client-facing skills, whilst being a part of a growing and highly successful business.
- Working alongside a team of Consultants to provide Health and Safety and CDM support to a variety of clients
- Ensure legal compliance in line with CDM regulation throughout the client portfolio
- Working alongside large-scale Principal Contractors to influence H&S / CDM
- Support the implementation of H&S policy and procedure
- Understand/evaluate Construction Phase Plans, Method Statements, Design Risk Management & Risk Registers
- Undertake the role, duties and responsibilities to assist Clients, Principal Designers, Designers and Principal Contractors in understanding their statutory duties and ensuring the design process is compliant to CDM 2015 regulations.
- Prepare and produce F10 Notifications on behalf of Clients, identify and communicate Pre-construction Information.
- Conduct audits/inspections of sites from design to completion stage client-wide
- Recent experience as CDM Consultant and knowledge of new CDM 2015 regulations. Experience of working within a busy, demanding customer focused environment, and the ability to engage Principal Contractors and external clients at all levels.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Membership to APS or GradIOSH / CMIOSH status
- Experience of delivering CDM 2015
- Confident client facing communicator both verbally and in writing
- Full UK Driving License
In return my client offers a competitive salary in the region of £45,000 - £55,000 and an excellent benefits package and industry leading bonus scheme, if you are interested in hearing more about the role or would like more information then please contact Kieran on 07487847467 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.