£45k - 60k per year
10 months ago
Senior Building Surveyor. Due to increasing work, our client are looking for a Building Surveyor to join the multi-disciplinary practice in Cardiff. You will be involved in Project coordination, contract administration, defect diagnosis and perform general surveying duties. You will ideally be MRICS qualified and have a relevant degree or following the APC pathway. You will be primarily working on housing refurbishments and residential projects worth up to 5 million pounds.
- Receiving Client instructions and agreeing fee proposals for various projects and professional surveying instructions.
- Surveying and reporting on residential, commercial and education properties.
- Acting as Lead Consultant for refurbishment and new build projects for public and private clients in different sectors including residential, commercial and education. Includes briefing Clients, design, co-ordinating consultants, specifying, cost advice, tendering, drafting contractual documents and contract administration.
- The role will require you to drive between sites so need to have access to own vehicle and a clean driving licence.
- Ability to use AutoCAD preferable.
- Already working at this or similar level in a multi-disciplinary consultancy practice.
You will possess high Professional Integrity and Technical Expertise, Solution Focused and Reliable. On offer is a highly competitive package and benefits along with full CPD support. For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Danny at email@example.com / 07756 401156
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.