£50k - 55k per year
5 months ago
Senior Building Surveyor (Chartered MRICS), CLIENT SIDE / Central London. We have taken instruction for a Senior Building Surveyor for a leading residential landlord with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality rental homes throughout the UK, with sustainability and investment at the forefront. This is an exciting opportunity to join the dynamic Refurbishment Projects Team. Key elements of the role are to manage and deliver residential major works and fire safety refurbishment projects and ensure regulatory compliance and to assist with the provision of in-house technical building advice and support to Operations teams, Asset Managers and the wider Group.
SCOPE OF ROLE (primary activities):
- Oversee the procurement and management of external consultants on construction and refurbishment projects ranging from £200K to £5 million to add value to the development / refurbishment process and assist in the delivery
- Provide an in-house Design, Project Management / Contract Administration service on construction projects ranging from £5K to £200K
- Provide technical support to assist with the acquisition and disposal of property assets
- Assist with managing data from FSI on stock condition and life cycle cost modelling
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- MRICS Chartered
- Primary experience in project management and the Contract Administration of JCT refurbishment contracts up to a value of £5,000,000 using Minor and Intermediate Forms of Contract
- Ability to procure and lead project teams delivering complex refurbishment projects
- Capability to design, specify and deliver Contract Administration service in-house on construction projects ranging from £5K to £200K
- Proven ability to deliver fire safety improvement works with good knowledge of current regulations
- High level of basic IT skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS office
- CAD ability is preferred.
On offer is a competitive package and benefits and CPD with a leading client-side organisation. For further information, please contact Danny at email@example.com / 07756 401156
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.