£70k - 85k per year
3 days ago
Senior Associate Director / Director (Building Surveying), London. Our client, a leading multi-disciplinary property consultancy are looking to add a Senior Associate Director (or Director) into their London Building Consultancy team. The successful candidate will be able to thrive in a busy environment working with investor, landlord and occupier clients and will be comfortable in client-facing business generation and management. The key focus is to sit within the Building Consultancy Senior Management team which undertakes core building surveying disciplines, including project management of office fitouts, design and contract administration, dilapidations, building pathology, due diligence services, condition surveys, party wall and reinstatement cost assessments.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be to work in a full autonomous capacity in the Building Consultancy team and contribute towards departmental financial performance targets and to represent the client and the full range of property related services available to clients.
- Previous building surveying experience.
- Computer Literacy, specifically in Microsoft Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint), AutoCAD and Microsoft Project.
- Ability to prioritise conflicting workloads.
- Capable of diligently working alone or as part of a team.
- Understand the structure of a multi-disciplinary firm of surveyors and the services offered.
- Have an awareness of how Building Consultancy adds value to other departments.
- Be a strong team player and is willing to develop their own skills and support the BC team to improve their delivery and profile.
- Understands and listens to the personal needs of others.
- Communicates and converses well and is clearly understood by others in team.
- Good presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Good/strong report writing skills.
- Must use grammar effectively in written work.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good attention to detail by regularly producing carefully prepared, accurate work.
- Uses thorough and effective data gathering techniques in all aspects of the work.
- Strong numeracy skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading consultancy in a Senior Management capacity. In return on offer is a competitive package including generous salary and benefits + bonus and CPD and flexible working arrangements. For further information and a confidential discussion, please contact Danny Ewart at Build Recruitment
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.