£35k - 41k per year
3 months ago
Senior Area Facilities Officer
My client are looking for a Senior Area Facilities Officer to help grow this exciting team in London. This Senior Area Facilities Officer will be working client direct within the public sector provides efficient, effective and economic building related facilities services to operational buildings.
The main role of the Senior Area Facilities Officer will be visiting buildings with a team of Facilities officers, forming supportive and collaborative relationships you will work with corporate facilities management technical and project delivery teams, staff and external contractors to deliver a cost effective, sustainable and compliant operational programme across the division’s portfolio.
The Senior Area Facilities Officer will be exceptional at developing strong operational customer relationships and ensuring the Service Level Agreements (SLA) and supported services in relation to the hard and soft services are delivered.
Principal accountabilities for the Senior Area Facilities Officer:
- Proactively engage with customers at all levels to understand and interpret their short, medium and long term business needs in a timely and efficient manner ensuring departmental policies and procedures are fully adhered to and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are maintained
- Supervise a team of facilities staff to ensure that all operational buildings are properly inspected and audited, checking and reviewing in respect of property maintenance, compliance, condition and safety
- Respond to emergency or urgent property management issues when escalated by Area Facilities Officer, seeking to resolve them as quickly and as cost effectively as possible
- Ensure that the FM Operations Manager is regularly briefed on performance, operational building compliance, works or repair progress and given timely advice and updates on options and their implementation
- Specify and commission repair, maintenance and improvement works on behalf of the FM Operations Manager and Buildings Manager up to an appropriate budget level
- Deliver and support all site-based customer/client related facilities management services to ensure that staff are adequately accommodated and supplied to meet their business needs in line with financial & departmental policy
- Liaise and consult with the Technical team on property matters requiring input from building surveyors, quantity surveyors, architects, or mechanical electrical and plumbing (MEP) engineers
- Ensure that all Health and Safety regulations, statutory legislation and company policies are adhered to by corporate facilities management staff and support contractors while working on or in their property’s
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.