£11 - 15 per hour
3 months ago
Role: Senior Administrator
Sector: Social Housing
Our client is a successful social housing contractor who is looking for a Senior Administrator to join a busy team.
The ability to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously, strong organisation skills and superb administration abilities is required for this position. The office is a vibrant environment so the company is looking for someone with talent, personality and the ability to adapt and be spontaneous when needed, whilst remaining 100% reliable and trustworthy.
This role would suit an individual who:
- Is a highly organised self-starter, able to work unsupervised or as part of a team
- Has a mature approach to work and customer service
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees, maintaining a safe and secure work environment
- Liasing directly with the client, maintaining the client relationship, attending meetings
- Has Knowledge of schedule of rates
- Has Previous experience in social housing
- Completes special projects by organizing, planning, arranging, and meeting schedules & monitoring results
- Has excellent IT skills and good knowledge of Excel
- Overall responsibility for the management, smooth running and professional image of the department
- Staff management
- Managing, improving and updating office information systems including spreadsheets and paper files
- Responding to client queries
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.