£65k - 75k per year + car, bonus, health, pension
7 months ago
Senior Account Manager – Total Facilities Management
£65-75k + £6k car allowance, 15% bonus, 8%pension
One of the top service providers in the industry are currently looking for a Senior Account Manager to run a large public sector contract in London. The Senior Account Manager will need to come from a technical background and also have managed TFM contracts with a value of around £3m. The Senior Account Manager will have 4 direct management reports then a large team underneath to run the contract of 60+ sites across a small area of London.
The role of the Senior Account Manager:
- Reporting to the Contract Director
- Responsible for the day to day delivery of first class hard and soft FM services for a multi-site contract
- To champion a safe working environment
- To be responsible for contract evolution and performance including budgets and staff
- To exercise financial and commercial controls to manage expenditure and increase profitability
- To develop and maintain collaborative relationships with our clients to ensure unrivalled customer satisfaction
- To ensure operational delivery is compliant with statutory and contractual obligations
- To meet all key performance and management indicators
- To identify opportunities to expand current contracts and to develop new business
- To manage and develop the site teams including recruitment, appraisal and HR matters
- Must hold an engineering qualification in a relevant discipline within Facilities Management
- Significant experience in managing FM contracts at senior level
- Will have experience of managing multi-functional teams including strong communication, interpersonal and man management skills.
- Will be adept at financial management with experience of P&L responsibility
- Strong contract/commercial skills
- Must have strong client management skills, including managing expectations
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.