020 3176 4793
18 days ago
I currently have an exciting opportunity for a Semi-Skilled Engineer to join a leading FM service provider on a prestigious contract covering North London.
The successful candidate will provide a significant contribution to overall efficiency, effectiveness and contract profitability and must therefore play its part in the overall delivery of service.
Duties will include
- To undertake maintenance duties as required to making sure all reports are accurately completed within specific timescales
- To provide a flexible approach to working practices within the maintenance team which could involve undertaking tasks of a Plumber / Handyman
- To work a flexible work pattern to give a degree of flexibility to the Site Supervisors planning
- Ensure contractual services are delivered in such a way that it is possible to achieve agreed SLA's and quality targets
- To produce accurate documentation as required and to keep up-to-date records of statutory inspections e.g. Emergency Light Test Certificates, etc
- Undertake minor quoted works from initial outset, through installation to completion as required whilst completing all required test certification
- Delivering positive and comprehensive internal and external communication
- Ensuring that all are aware of their responsibilities with regard to the Health & Safety, Environmental, Sustainability and Quality policies
- Developing the service offering in line with customer requirements, delivering continuous improvement activities, responding to customer concerns and implementing corrective action when required
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients, relevant stakeholders, staff and external bodies
- Developing effective communication and strong client / supplier relationships to aid business development and retention
- Ensuring SLAs and measurable KPIs for all works allocated to you are achieved
- Project yourself, your team and the company in a courteous and professional manner at all times
- Participation in management meetings as required.
- Work closely with the Site Supervisor to undertake business improvement projects as directed
- Ensuring all employees are aware of their obligations under the company Health & Safety Policy, and that work is carried out in accordance with the policy at all times
The successful candidate
- The role is supporting an Electrician to ensure work is completed within our contractual requirements, and would suit a newly qualified apprentice or improver who has just completed their training and is looking for progression and experience.
- 17th or 18th Edition preferred - or working towards this
- NVQ Level 2 or Level 3
- Flexible and ability to adapt positively to change
This role will require security clearances.
Core working hours for this position are from 8am until 5pm 1 hour Lunch), Monday to Friday.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.