£25k - 35k per year
about 2 months ago
Build Recruitment are currently searching for Security Officers for an exciting opportunity to join our clients Facilities Management team working at Government site based in South West London. This is a permanent role working 56 hours per week, 12-hour shifts days and nights from 7-7.
- To ensure the safety and security of the people and property across the site, while providing a great customer experience
- Assist with all security operations, patrols, emergencies, and break cover
- Ensuring all visitors are greeted well and relevant security procedures carried out
- Conduct regular patrols and inspections of the site in accordance with site instructions
- Operate within the confines of site assignment instructions
- Report, log and escalate incidents to relevant personnel, Helpdesk.
- Use of access control and CCTV systems
- Working 56 hours per week,12-hour day and night shifts from 7-7
- Must hold an SIA Security Licence and CCTV licence and Government Clearance
- Flexible and positive attitude to work, with a customer-focused approach
- Computer literacy with strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Driving licence desirable
You will receive:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company shares scheme
- Various benefits
If you are interested in the Security Officer position, please email your CV to Lizzie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.