£13k - 25k per year
5 months ago
Corporate Security Officer
Build Recruitment are currently looking for a full-time or part time Corporate Security Officer to join our clients Facilities Management team at a key site in Burgess Hill.
This role is working nights- 42 hours per week, 4 days on, 4 days off, 12-hour shifts from 18:00 to 06:00
Weekend days- 24 hours, 12-hour shifts, 06:00 to 18:00
- Providing a safe and secure environment for our client’s assets and people
- To ensure access control, visitor monitoring and booking systems are complied with
- To use surveillance equipment, and monitor fire and intruder systems
- Be the first point of contact in the event of an incident or emergency
- To guard and patrol the site(s), monitoring entrances and exits, undertake front of house duties, escort visitors, etc.
- £11 per hour
- Valid SIA Licence is essential
- CCTV licence desirable
- Previous experience in corporate security, including front of house is essential
- Experience of control room systems, CCTV, alarms and monitoring is preferred
- Must be able to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people.
- Must be able to work as part of a team, but equally capable of working alone and without supervision
- Ability to act appropriately under pressure is crucial
- Must be client focused and able to always represent the Company in a professional manner
- IT literacy essential (MS Office)
- Possession of a full valid UK driving licence would be an advantage
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company shares scheme
- 2 paid volunteering days a year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Employee assistance programme
If you are available for the Corporate Security Officer role, or would like to know more details please call Lizzie on 07538 636 965 or email your CV to Lizzie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.