£8 - 10 per hour
0203 176 4790
10 months ago
An Immediate temp role:
My client is looking for a Security Officer to cover a site in North Kensignton London, ideally you will be available to start immediately.
Shift pattern: 8am-8pm, 12-Hour Shifts, including weekends must be available for both Day and Night shifts.
Roles and Responsibilities of the security officer:
- To conduct regular, highly visible patrol of the premises
- Checking staff, contractors and visitor ID cards
- Controlling authorised access/egress of pedestrian and vehicular traffic on and off site
- Writing Reports
- To effectively deal with all incidents falling within the security remit and to report all incidents to the relevant authority
- Provide a customer friendly, reassuring, professional security presence
- Managing logbooks and reports by recording observations, occurrences and surveillance activities
- A valid SIA licence frontline Essential
- Proven work experience as a Security officer
- Experience of delivering excellent Customer Service
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Be reliable
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £9.00 /hour
If you would like to apply for this role please get in touch and I look forward to speaking with you.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.