City of London
020 3176 4790
3 months ago
My client is looking for an experienced security officer to work within a prestige portfolio within the City of London. The security officer will be responsible for the general security duties of the premises and property, they will also be reliable of directing the traffic and assisting visitors and tenants to their areas within the estate.
Main Responsibilities for the security officer:
- Carrying out tasks instructed by the duty manager such as gatehouse duties, guarding the premises, patrolling and inspections.
- Maintain the required logs and records along with the procedures which are planned for the designated areas, ensuring that all logs, reports, records etc. contain all the relevant information.
- To manage and control vehicle traffic.
- To identify and take immediate remedial action in the event of a public safety hazard.
- To be thoroughly familiar with the designated area/building including physical layout, building routines and all security related
- Customer service is essential; candidates must be able to show you quality customer service experience when engaging with customers.
- A clear criminal record.
- To be able to work individually or as part of a team.
- Flexible to work a 12-hour shift on rota.
- A strong knowledge of the security industry.
If you would like to apply for this role please apply straight away, we look forward to hearing from you.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.