£30k - 33k per year + Package
2 months ago
Scheduling Team Leader – Housing Maintenance
£30,000 to £33,000 + Package
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Client, who are looking for a Scheduling Team leader based in Essex.
- To be proactive and responsible managers who will work effectively with other Customer Service Team Leaders to make sure an “end to end” service style is always adopted.
- Ensuring all processes are followed correctly while ensuring contractual SLA’s and KPI’s are met and KPI penalties are prevented
- Monitoring the active jobs awaiting to be allocated to either DLO/Sub-contractor by the end of the day
- Ensuring all returns and rejected jobs are re-scheduled each day and all are cleared by 5pm
- Providing reports to management of the productivity of the scheduling team and also of DLO productivity
- To conduct training for new employees including refresher training
- Ensuring all updates received via the phone or e-mail system are updated on the system
- Be a proactive and responsible manager, taking ownership your respective Customer Service Teams and ability to step into the other team leader roles if required.
- Work effectively with other Customer Service Team Leaders to ensure an “end to end” service approach is always adopted, avoiding the risk of operational silos developing
- Day to day liaisons and supervision of the teams, ensuring all processes are followed correctly.
- Effectively communicate within the team and beyond, developing an open, trusting environment that respects contributions from individuals and recognises successes
- Knowledge of SLA’s and KPI’s in line with the contracts and to actively manage the team to meet contractual requirements preventing penalties against KPI’s
- Green Car Scheme
- Virtual GP
- Employee Discounts
- Other benefits
Please apply or contact Aaron Battrawden at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.