City of London
£40k per year
15 days ago
Build Recruitment are currently working with a leading Housing provider in London to recruit for a Scheduling Manager.
MUST BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE OR 1 WEEKS NOTICE
- You will be managing the operations of the Planners and Administrators
- Investigate and provide responses on all incoming complaints
- Manage different contracts to ensure a high-quality service
- Develop and manage the performance of the Team
- Must have experience managing a Scheduling Team for a DLO or a Contractor
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.