£18k - 22k per year
5 months ago
Scheduling Administrator - Asbestos Division
Brief summary of the position:-
Liaise with clients and residents to book asbestos removal work and repairs; keeping up to date records of
properties attended, check works completed against orders, raise applications and invoices, support
contracts managers with administration and tasks.
- To answer and deal with all incoming office calls
- Liaise with residents and clients and schedule works
- Assist all operatives, allocate consignment notes, update spreadsheets and reports as
- Prepare Risk Assessments and Method Statements for the works
- Produce work packages for the operative teams and distribute in time for next days works
- Book airtests, waste collections, skips etc. updating all relevant logs
- To update specific ongoing monthly spreadsheets such as scaffolding tracker/assessment
- tracker and cross reference the diary.
- To book in work for the clients assigned to you
- Creating mail merges to ensure all residents are informed of upcoming work
- Booking airtests/isolations/CVC’s and confirming with residents for various notifiable/nonnotifiable jobs in the diary everyday
- Arrange parking dispensations directly with TFL/local authority.
- Archive historical information, scan documents, file and log
Working in a Repairs Admin position within social housing, would be a desirable for this position.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.