£22k - 25k per year
5 months ago
Job: Scheduler / Customer service advisor
Hours: 8am - 5pm (Chance to go permanent after 6 months - once perm will have a shift pattern of 1 in 4 to work 12pm - 19:30pm and can WFH)
Location: Aldershot GU11
A new opportunity exists for a talented Scheduling Co-Ordinator to join our professional and expanding Regional Service Centre team. We are looking for an ambitious individual to be part of a dynamic team, focused on improving business operations and customer experience.
- Proactively co-ordinate the delivery of all workflow to a dedicated area and team of on-site operatives, adhering to safe working practices at all times
- Ensure that systems are updated within prescribed timescales and utilised to their full capability to ensure maximum efficiency
- Support resource planning, confirm holiday rotas and highlight potential additional resource requirements
- Promote customer service excellence to deliver a positive and caring customer experience
- Work in collaboration with the team, our service partners and our client
- Provide an agile response to priority reactive tasks
- Maintain a daily relationship between the Regional Service Centre and on-site teams
- Run reports and maintain all system information and data
- Liaise with the National Accommodation Model provider to ensure relationships are maintained and service provision remains consistent
- Undertake general administrative duties
You should have a proven record in administration of a planned and maintenance environment and be highly motivated with a passion to succeed. You should be able to identify opportunities for advancing the organisation's mission while maintaining an awareness of the business areas and associated risk.
If you are interested please get in touch with Jolie Jackson
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.